(Terms and Conditions)
Agreement To Terms:
- These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“you”) and Recomp Fitness (“we,” “us” or “our”), concerning your access to and use of the “www.recomp.fitness” website and services as well as any other media form, media channel, mobile website or mobile application related, linked, or otherwise connected thereto (collectively, the “Website”). You agree that by accessing the Website, you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions.
- IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ALL OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THEN YOU ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED FROM USING THE WEBSITE AND OUR SERVICES AND YOU MUST DISCONTINUE THEIR USE IMMEDIATELY.
- Supplemental terms and conditions or documents that may be posted on the Website from time to time are hereby expressly incorporated herein by reference. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason. Please check these Terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Website or Services after the posting of changes constitutes your binding acceptance of such changes You waive any right to receive specific notice of each such change. It is your responsibility to periodically review these Terms and Conditions to stay informed of updates. You will be subject to, and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted, the changes in any revised Terms and Conditions by your continued use of the Website or Services after the date such revised Terms and Conditions are posted.
- The information provided on the Website is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Provision of Services:
- Services provided to Users by Recomp Fitness are subject to Users’ acceptance and approval of this Agreement. Recomp Fitness reserves the right to modify, at any time, the nature of the Services or any part of the Services and the terms of this Agreement. Users are requested to regularly visit and review these Terms, as may be updated from time to time.
- The purpose of provision of Services is to facilitate the sale of various gym related services. Recomp Fitness offers Pay Per Session, Monthly Memberships and PT (Personal Training) Service. The Website is also engaged in listing various features of Recomp Fitness, view the current number of lifters in Recomp Fitness and details of the Coaches at Recomp Fitness.
- The Services offered by Recomp Fitness may be availed by the Users by:
- using a trial session at Recomp Fitness
- purchasing Pay Per Session at Recomp Fitness;
- purchasing Monthly Membership at Recomp Fitness;
- purchasing PT Sessions at Recomp Fitness;
- accessing (either though itself or through another Person) the Website or any Content thereof;
- simply surfing and/or browsing the Website.
Subject to applicable law, Recomp Fitness may stop provision of Services (or any part of Services), permanently or temporarily, to a User or to Users generally or may modify or change the nature of Services and/or these Terms at its sole discretion, without any prior notice to the Users. Use of Services by a Person following any such modification constitutes such Person’s deemed acceptance to be bound by this Agreement (or as it may be modified).
It is the policy of the Office of Recomp Fitness to promote health and wellness while encouraging members to engage in safe conduct while participating in health promotion activities and events and while utilizing recreational facilities. Accordingly, in addition to encouraging members to use good judgment, Recomp Fitness has adopted this policy to encourage safe behaviour on the part of current members of Recomp Fitness.
Application of Policy:
This policy applies to all Recomp Fitness members including enrolled members, guests and Recomp Fitness Employees who utilize Recomp Fitness Facility.
Recomp Fitness Facility Usage:
- All currently enrolled members, guests, currently employed trainers and staff are eligible to use Recomp Fitness facilities during operating hours.
- Members and Guests must purchase a membership.
- Members and guests are required to follow all posted rules.
- Guests of a member may use Recomp Fitness facilities by obtaining a guest pass.
Acceptance of an application for Membership at Recomp Fitness is at our absolute discretion (although we will exercise our discretion reasonably, and in compliance with applicable laws).
- Joining Fees:
- Recomp Fitness collects a pay per session or a one time membership joining fee for all new memberships.
- The pay per session fee is good for a one time workout session. Once the session has lapsed and you want to workout again, you will have to buy more workout session or a one time membership.
- All cash or card payments made within Recomp Fitness should take place at the front desk, and get a receipt.
- Credit/Debit Card:Recomp Fitness accepts most major debit and credit cards for membership.
- Membership Termination:To cancel a membership, please visit RECOMP FITNESS front desk to complete a membership termination form.
General procedures and responsibilities:
Any personal training performed in Recomp Fitness must only be instructed by an approved Recomp Fitness Coach. Any paid personal training performed within Recomp Fitness by someone other than a Recomp Fitness employee is strictly prohibited. Smoking, use of tobacco products, or alcoholic beverages are not allowed in Recomp Fitness. Food or drinks, except water bottles and shakers are not allowed in Club areas. Proper footwear is required.
- Complaints Handling:
If you ever have a complaint, please message us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your complaint and we will do all that is reasonably and practicably possible to assess the merits of the complaint and respond to such complaints within a reasonable time and within a reasonable manner.
Member hereby represents and warrants that he or she is physically sound and that he or she has medical approval to proceed with a normal routine of exercise. Recomp Fitness is relying on the determination of the member and member’s physician as to member’s fitness to use the facilities and equipment of Recomp Fitness and participation in a physical exercise program. Any member that has not been medically approved by a physician to participate in an exercise program cannot and should not use Recomp Fitness’s equipment.
- Members must scan their QR code each time upon entering Recomp Fitness. The QR code is required to enter Recomp Fitness.
- If a member does not have access to their QR code for some reason at Recomp Fitness, admittance will be allowed only on the discretion of Recomp Fitness Manager after verifying the members identification.
- Members without proper identification may be refused admittance.
Recomp Fitness reserves the right to request additional identification periodically to prevent non-members from using Recomp Fitness facilities illegally. Recomp Fitness assumes no responsibilities for lost barcodes.
Pictures: We may require that we take a picture of you to help make the check-in process quicker, easier, and helps us protect our members.
Weight Room Etiquette:
Please help us make everyone feel welcome and comfortable when working out!
- Re-rack the equipment you use;
- Be safe, use a spotter;
- No excessive noise when lifting;
- No profanity;
- Wipe down equipment after use;
- Share the equipment between sets;
- Equipment can only be used on the workout floor;
- Must follow the manufacturer’s warnings and instructions for any equipment you use;
- Except Rollers, Skipping Ropes, Stretching Bands and Ankle Weights personal workout equipment is not allowed;
- Personal training and/or coaching is only performed by certified Recomp Fitness Trainers;
- Must be decently clothed, including athletic footwear;
- No open-toed shoes;
- No staring, harassing, taking pictures or videos of others without their prior permission, or fighting;
- No children allowed on workout floor or equipment without their parents or a personal trainer;
- No gym/workout bags, purses, motorcycle helmets, etc. on the workout floor;
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen items;
- Personal speakers of any kind are not allowed anywhere within the facility.
- Headphones must be used when listening to personal music.
- You must use your own music playing device.
- Aux/Extension cords will not be provided, Recomp Fitness will play its own music on the speaker systems.
- Music requests will not be entertained.
- Staff reserves the right to ask patrons to turn off or down music if deemed too loud or offensive.
- Our personal training services include instruction, coaching, advice, lessons or demonstrations concerning physical exercise, physical fitness, exercise strategies, nutrition, wellness, fitness equipment and other fitness-related activities by personal trainers, nutrition coaches, other instructors ("personal training"). Personal training services are available to members, typically for a fee.
- Recomp Fitness provides its members Personal Training sessions for a fee. Members may purchase personal training from Recomp Fitness, please see a Recomp Fitness representative.
- Electronically Scanned Personal Training Agreement:Recomp Fitness reserves the right to maintain the personal training agreement and any and all other documents related to members agreement with Recomp Fitness digital version and the member consents to the use and enforceability of a digital version in all future matters.
No Personal Training by Members or Guests:
Members receiving unauthorized personal training may have their Recomp Fitness privileges suspended or membership cancelled. Unauthorized people providing training will be asked to leave Recomp Fitness and future Recomp Fitness privileges will be suspended or cancelled. Members must have an active Recomp Fitness membership throughout the duration of their membership.
No Noise, Chatting, Grunting, Swearing or Shouting:
- This is a very common-sense rule. Profanity can be offensive to others. No grunting or shouting.
- Do not initiate conversation with someone while they are engaged in a resistance training set or a sprint bout.
- Do not use cell phone, turn of the ringer. If you need to take a call or answer that urgent email/text, please just step away from the equipment and allow others to use the piece you are on.
- Do not sing or whistle, particularly when you are listening to music on a head set.
- Do not slam, drop, clang or throw dumbbells/equipment on the floor when you are finished, learn techniques for raising and lowering weights.
- Do not bang weight stacks on machines, tapping weight very lightly is acceptable.
No Pets & Animals:
No animal on the premises is allowed unless it is a service animal performing its duties in the care of a person who requires its assistance or is an on-duty law enforcement animal ("exempt animals").
All images and videos taken while at the gym are for personal use only, and any commercial use, distribution or sale is prohibited. The use of professional equipment is strictly prohibited, including cameras with detachable lenses, tripods and monopods. No flash photography or strobes of any kind. Photography of other members while in Recomp Fitness with mobile phones or other devices is strictly prohibited unless express permission is granted. Recomp Fitness reserves the right to photograph and/or videotape at any time in members’ presence for promotional or other purposes. This photography may happen without their knowledge or consent. At all times Recomp Fitness will make every effort to protect members’ privacy and comfort.
Wear proper exercise attire at all times. Failure to do so is a violation of Recomp Fitness policy. Management reserves the right to determine what clothing is appropriate or not appropriate and may result in the denial of access to the facility until the member complies. The dress code is as follow:
- No jeans, khakis, trousers, belts, or buckles; only fitness pants, shorts, or workout skirts without hardware are permitted.
- No dress shirts, ties, dress jackets, or blazers; only breathable, non-revealing fitness tops or tees are permitted.
- No dress shoes bare feet, or sandals; only rubber-soled, close-toed footwear permitted on the gym floor.
- A gym towel must be used at all the times.
- Members are requested to bring their own towels and wipe their sweat off the seats or machines that they have used.
Indoor Shoes Policy:
Must be at least 12 years of age. Exercise and accelerated weight loss clothing are not permitted. Due to high temperatures (40-43 Degree Celsius) steam rooms can be dangerous to people's health. Members must limit themselves to 10 minutes before using another area with at least ten minutes in a cooler environment in between. Consult a physician before using. Those with medical conditions such as high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, low blood sugar and respiratory problems, and those who are pregnant, should avoid exposure to high heat. Shower before entering. No food or drink, except bottled water and energy drinks. No glass containers. No shaving, loofahs, lotions or creams of any kind. No newspapers or magazines. Towels and bathing suits are required. Men must wear shorts or swim trunks. Women must wear shorts and a workout top, or a swimsuit; no street clothes. No gym shoes, sneakers or street shoes allowed.
- Dry, closed-top athletic shoes are required.
- No dress shoes, boots or sandals are permitted (boots and dress shoes do a number on our equipment, and sandals are dangerous).
- NO STREET SHOES ALLOWED.
- Bring gym shoes and change before getting your fit on.
Food & Beverage policy:
- Beverages in plastic containers are permitted in the reception and gym floor area.
- Water bottles and shakers with a secured lid or squirt spout may be used in workout area.
- Other than water bottles, shakers and energy drinks any other food, beverages, glass bottles and soda cans are prohibited inside the gym. Please dispose of any litter properly.
No Smoking, Tobacco, Drugs and Alcohol:
- Smoking, smoking devices, e-cigarettes, tobacco, drugs, and alcohol in any form are prohibited inside Recomp Fitness premises.
- NO alcoholic beverages or non-prescription drugs including anabolic steroids are permitted in Recomp Fitness.
- You may not use, possess or sell any illegal drug on the premises, including but not limited to anabolic steroids or other illegal growth-enhancing substance.
- You may not use our equipment, services or programs while under the influence of illegal drugs.
- You should not use, or should stop using, any equipment, service or program if your prescription medication adversely impacts or influences your ability to safely use it.
Health and Safety:
If you have the flu, a cold, or any other contagious illness, please do not train in Recomp Fitness. Using the Fitness Club with a contagious illness puts you and all other members at risk. Illness causes an individual's system to become weaker and the likelihood for injury increases significantly when training under these conditions. Furthermore, given the nature of physical training, the transmission of contagious diseases occurs quite readily.
Waiver of Liability:
Any member using the facilities and equipment does so at his/her own risk. Management shall not be liable for any damages arising from personal injury, death or damages sustained by member in, on or about the premises of Recomp Fitness. Member assumes full responsibility for any injuries or damages and does hereby and forever release and discharge Recomp Fitness, owners, employees and agents from any and all claims, demands, rights or cause of action, present, or future, whether the same be known or unknown, anticipated or unanticipated, resulting from or arising out of the member's use or intended use of the facilities and equipment hereof.
Whenever a fire alarm is sounded, immediate evacuation of the building is the appropriate response. If there is a fire alarm while you are using the facilities, you must immediately leave the centre through the nearest exit door and remain outside until it has been announced that it is safe to enter the centre.
Any member who incurs an injury or becomes dizzy/ill while using the gym should immediately contact a Recomp Fitness staff person for assistance. A first aid kit is kept at the front desk for minor injuries. In cases requiring more extensive first aid, Recomp Fitness staff will contact the appropriate persons for assistance. It is important that Recomp Fitness staff be notified of any cases of injury or illness so that proper procedures can be initiated. Athletic tape may only be used for minor injuries.
Lost & Found:
- Cash, credit cards, driver licenses, cell phones, laptops and other items of obvious significant value will be turned over to the nearest Police Department.
- Other lost items will be stored for at least 30 days after that it will be given for charity.
- Recomp Fitness is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Absolutely no camera or video use in locker room.
- Respect another people’s property.
- Please put trash in proper bins.
- Lockers are available for use only while you are in Recomp Fitness premises. Use of a locker (other than any designated private lockers) while not in Recomp Fitness premises is prohibited. If you leave your belongings overnight in a locker (other than in any designated private locker), Recomp Fitness reserves the right to open the locker (by force if necessary) and remove your belongings.
- Your belongings, so removed, will be available for collection from Recomp Fitness Reception for a period of thirty (30) days, upon payment of the prevailing holding charge. If you do not collect your belongings within thirty (30) days, your belongings may be donated to charity.
- We highly discourage you from bringing valuables into the gym, but in the event that you do so, LOCK your locker. The majority of items “stolen” have been due to unlocked lockers.
- Recomp Fitness does not undertake that use of a locker will guarantee that no theft of or damage to your property will occur.
- Lockers may only be used for the purposes of keeping gym kit, toiletries, and the clothing that you were wearing when you came to a Recomp Fitness. The keeping of any other items in Recomp Fitness lockers is prohibited. If Recomp Fitness has reasonable grounds to suspect that a locker is being used in breach of this Rule, Recomp Fitness reserves the right to open the locker in question (by force if necessary) and remove any offending items.
- Maintenance of clean clothing and personal hygiene is extremely important and is strongly encouraged for the benefit and safety of all members. Please do not leave soiled exercise clothing overnight in locker.
- Please report any suspicious activity to management.
- Please do not lounge or loiter in locker room.
Must be at least 12 years of age. Exercise and accelerated weight loss clothing are not permitted. Due to high temperatures (40-43 Degree Celsius) steam rooms can be dangerous to people’s health. Members must limit themselves to 10 minutes before using another area with at least ten minutes in a cooler environment in between. Consult a physician before using. Those with medical conditions such as high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, low blood sugar and respiratory problems, and those who are pregnant, should avoid exposure to high heat. Shower before entering. No food or drink, except bottled water and energy drinks. No glass containers. No shaving, loofahs, lotions or creams of any kind. No newspapers or magazines. Towels and bathing suits are required. Men must wear shorts or swim trunks. Women must wear shorts and a workout top, or a swimsuit; no street clothes. No gym shoes, sneakers or street shoes allowed.
Hours of Operation:
- Hours and days of usage shall be subject to reasonable changes at the sole discretion of Recomp Fitness.
- In order to ensure that Recomp Fitness facilities are properly maintained, Recomp Fitness reserves the right to temporarily close for no more than one week at any time during the year. Recomp Fitness may be closed on legal holidays and for certain promotions.
You may not bring or use weapons of any kind on the premises for any reason.
Relocation/Death or Disability of Member:
- If the member relocates his/her residence 20 Kilometres or more from the facility or a substantially similar facility that would accept member’s obligation hereunder, member may cancel the Contract and shall be liable for only that portion of charges allocable to the time before reasonable evidence of such relocation is presented to Recomp Fitness. If the member, due to death or disability, is unable to use or receive all services contracted for hereunder, the member, or such member’s estate, shall be liable for only that portion of the charges allocable to the time prior to death or onset of disability.
- If facility is-
- relocated more than 30 Kilometres from member’s residence, or
- is closed, and a substantially similar facility that would accept member’s obligation hereunder is not available, member may cancel this Contract and be liable for only the portion of time prior to the relocation or closing.
Damage to Facility:
Member and guests agrees to pay an extra charge for damages caused by the member arising from any careless use of equipment, or dropping weights, etc.
You and your family’s safety is a top priority for us!
Ages 17 and below –their parent, legal guardian or other person who has been registered with us as someone who may bring the junior member into Recomp Fitness and take responsibility for them (their “Guardian”) and they have to work out and be with a parent or a trainer at all times.
The circulating or posting of a petition, notice, circular, or statement of any kind is prohibited in or near Recomp Fitness facilities, unless such a document is first submitted and approved by the management of Recomp Fitness.
Violation of Regulations & Rules:
All members and guests shall be subject to strict compliance with all Regulations and Rules. Failure by any member or guest to so comply shall permit Recomp Fitness to revoke their membership and immediately terminate all of member’s privileges and Recomp Fitness’s obligations under this Policy.
Standards of Conduct:
- Participation in all Recomp Fitness facilities and programmes is a privilege. All members and guests who participate in Recomp Fitness programmes or use Recomp Fitness facilities are expected to:
- Treat Recomp Fitness staff and facilities with respect and respond appropriately to all reasonable staff requests.
- Act with character and courtesy while respecting the rights, welfare and dignity of all others in Recomp Fitness.
- Abide by all relevant policies of Recomp Fitness and all relevant State and Central laws.
- Act in a safe, responsible manner in regard to themselves and others in the Fitness Club.
- Recomp Fitness maintains the authority to revoke a member’s privileges temporarily or permanently for violating these standards of conduct or Recomp Fitness policy or any State or Central Law. No refunds or membership fee waivers will be authorized upon loss of membership for violation of the Standards of Conduct or for any other violation of Recomp Fitness policy.
- Members may be subject to temporary or permanent loss of membership privileges for the following misconduct:
- Physical or verbal abuse, threats, intimidation, harassment, hazing, coercion and/or other conduct which threatens or endangers the health or safety of any person.
- Unauthorized use or sharing of Recomp Fitness Members QR Code, including forgery or alteration of a Members QR Code or granting unauthorized use or misuse of any Recomp Fitness document, record, key, electronic device, or identification.
- Unauthorized Entry including entry prior to payment of Recomp Fitness membership dues.
- Disorderly or lewd conduct including disorder associated with alcohol or controlled substances.
- Recording images either by photograph, video or digitally without knowledge of the individual being recorded and without prior approval from the Manager of Recomp Fitness.
- Unauthorized Commercial Activity or use of the facility for personal or monetary gain, including posting, advertising, instructing by private sessions, or soliciting individuals in Recomp Fitness for personal services, businesses, or agencies.
- Use of alcoholic beverages. Members demonstrating signs of intoxication will be denied access to Recomp Fitness or asked to leave immediately.
- Failure to abide by a reasonable request of Recomp Fitness staff.
Individuals engaged in the following conduct will immediately be reported to state police and will be subject to permanent loss of membership privileges. Additional sanctions from Recomp Fitness may also apply.
- Vandalism: Damage to or destruction of any property of Recomp Fitness or of others while on Recomp Fitness premises.
- Assault: Rape, sexual assault, or sexual harassment.
- Theft: Removal of or conversion of Recomp Fitness property or property of others while on Recomp Fitness premises.
- Possession of firearms, explosive device, or other deadly weapon when on Recomp Fitness premises.
- Possession of drugs or other controlled substances prohibited by state and central laws.
All provisions of these Terms & Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with laws of India and all disputes in relation to these Terms & Conditions shall be subject to jurisdiction of Courts of Pune.
These Terms and Conditions and any policies or operating rules posted by us on the Website or in respect to the Website constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. These Terms and Conditions operate to the fullest extent permissible by law. We may assign any or all of our rights and obligations to others at any time. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, delay, or failure to act caused by any cause beyond our reasonable control. If any provision or part of a provision of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that provision or part of the provision is deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. There is no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship created between you and us as a result of these Terms and Conditions or use of the Website. You agree that these Terms and Conditions will not be construed against us by virtue of having drafted them. You hereby waive any and all defenses you may have based on the electronic form of these Terms and Conditions and the lack of signing by the parties hereto to execute these Terms and Conditions.
- Recomp Fitness does not offer refunds on prepaid pay per session or paid-in-full package membership packages or prepaid personal training fees. In select circumstances, such as injuries or unusual life events, members can save their unused sessions until a later date. However it is not possible for Recomp Fitness to refund membership fees under any circumstance.
- The decision of Recomp Fitness on refunds shall be at their sole discretion and shall be final and binding.
- Recomp Fitness reserves the right to modify the terms for refunds at any given time without prior notice to any customers.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding our Services at Recomp Fitness or the use of this Website or to receive further information regarding Recomp Fitness or the use of this Website, please contact us at:
RECOMP FITNESS PRIVATE LIMITED,
4th Floor, Arth Vishwa, Above IDBI Bank, Lane Number 5, Koregaon Park, Pune, Maharashtra 411001.
India Phone: (855) 209 - 8643